TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons, staff and volunteers attending the Warbirds over Scone event.
- All correspondence in regard to the event should be made to the Upper Hunter Shire Council email@example.com
- Tickets may not be refunded, returned or exchanged after purchase except as required by law. In the event of poor weather the programme may be modified to ensure safety of exhibitors and patrons.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw, substitute and reschedule performances as necessary.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the responsible service of alcohol legislation.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is encouraged at this event.
- It may be a condition of entry that a search of persons and/or possessions will be required at the time of entry.
- Where tickets are purchased with a concession, the document relied upon for that concession must be presented at the time of purchase and must be carried at all times when in attendance at the event.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be brought into the event, drinks can be purchased in approved areas. Attendees over the age of 18 who wish to consume alcohol must carry valid photo ID.
- You are encouraged to bring picnic blankets and camping chairs to the event. BYO food is permissible.
- Camping will not be allowed at the airport however RV parking is allowed in the grounds of Scone TAFE campus.
- There will be no pets allowed.
- Patrons are encouraged to use bicycles as a means of transport to the airport using the bike track from Scone however bicycles are not permitted onsite at the airport. All bicycles should be secured offsite.
- The organisers do not take any responsibility for the loss of personal property.
- Drones or other unmanned aerial vehicles are not allowed under any circumstances.
- Persons, vehicles, aircraft and containers are not permitted to enter the Event site (or carparks) with any prohibited items. *See below
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of Scone airport.
- All persons admitted to the airshow site or car parks are advised that airshows include elements of danger and risk of injury. The approvals required by the applicable authorities have been obtained for the staging of the Air Show and such precautions as are reasonably appropriate will be taken to minimise risk to those in attendance. It is a condition of entry that all persons attending the event do so accepting that all risks cannot be eliminated.
- The Organisers do not accept responsibility for any negligent acts or omissions by performers, display participants, spectators, visitors, exhibitors, caterers, contractors, suppliers or persons other than the Organisers, their officials, staff or agents.
- The Organisers collect personal information about attendees at the Event which is necessary for them to operate the event and to help promote the event and subsequent or related or similar events. In particular, the Organiser may collect the name, address and phone number of attendees for the purposes of coordinating the seating and/or viewing arrangements at the Event and of conducting research, marketing and promotional activities in relation to the Event and such other subsequent events.
- Attendees hereby consent to the use and disclosure of their personal information by the Organisers for marketing and promotional purposes unless the attendee otherwise notifies the Organisers.
- Unless attendees advise otherwise, attendees consent to receiving future promotional and marketing material from the Organisers, including via electronic messages (e.g. email, SMS etc), and telephoning attendees for an indefinite period.
- Attendees hereby consent to the fact that they may be photographed at this event and the subsequent photograph(s) may be used for marketing of future events or used on social media.
*Prohibited items include:
- Flammable materials and substances, explosives, pyrotechnics, weapons (including replica and toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices;
- Placards, flags, banners, signs, brochures and leaflets;
- Megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and lasers;
- Paints, chemicals, spray cans, painting apparatus and equipment;
- Scooters, golf carts and items of personal conveyance (other than wheelchairs for use by disabled persons);
- Stoves, barbecues and cooking equipment;
- Tents, structures or shelters
- Shade and/or beach umbrellas which, in the opinion of the Organisers, have or may have the potential to cause damage, injury, hazard, danger, disruption, public nuisance, offence, distress, public inconvenience or security risk.